A Slimline steel water tank from Kingspan helps maximise the water storage capacity of an available area, be it a tight or narrow space. They are ideal for residential or commercial use. The sleek design of each Slimline tank is made to measure to fit perfectly. Tailor the exact length, width and height needed, as well as preferred colour from the full range of COLORBOND® colours.
Manufactured from quality AQUAPLATE® steel, the Slimline from Kingspan is available in capacities from 600 to 10,000 litres. Kingspan manufactures and supplies its Slimline tank, along with Modline, Round and Square shaped tank options, to be long lasting and of the highest quality. All tanks come with a 10 year construction warranty, 20 year warranty against corrosion and carry WaterMark certification, meaning each and every tank is audited to meet the strict Watermark regulations.
- Australian made using quality Bluescope AQUAPLATE® Steel
- Tanks meet Australian Standard AS4020 for storage of drinking water and carry watermark certification
- Finished in Galvanised or full range of Colorbond® colours available
All tanks come with:
- Inlet strainer with light guard
- Fitted overflow with mosquito screen
- Fitted outlet with watermarked brass ball valve
- The ability to select fitting locations on your tank to save time and money on plumbing
- Delivery to the tank base, or concrete pad, onsite in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
Kingspan makes all its tanks available for download as BIM files for ArchiCAD and Revit at kingspanwater.com.au. In addition, their Size-a-lator tool allows you to quickly design a steel water tank and have it quoted.
Kingspan is a market leader and trusted source of advice for rainwater harvesting, storage, as well as wastewater solutions across the residential, commercial and rural sectors. It prides itself on longevity, experience, continued innovation and unrivalled customer service and has been manufacturing quality, long-lasting water tanks and accessories for over 80 years.
All of Kingspan’s steel tanks are made in Australia, meaning Kingspan control and ensure the quality of every aspect of the tank, from assisting with initial specification, through the entire manufacturing process.
To learn more about Kingspan Rainwater Tanks & Wastewater visit: kingspan.com/au/water, email [email protected], or call 1300 736 562.